Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Getting past number one

And so I will blog ...

Kylee says it's hip. How many grandmothers are blogging? This one's just making an effort to save herself. To bring sanity to the mundane with the hopes of breathing life into the emptiness of unoccuppied stretches of time within the narrow confines of the workday.

This first one's worse than the blank page. It could go in any direction. Aren't the successful blogs oriented around themes? Cooking, games, music or general teenage angst.

I could write about a "funny story of the day" - for myself. Or New York moments - to myself. Or my secret inner thoughts - about myself. I'm seeing a theme coming forth - be myself! I can write about anything, anytime because it's for and to me.

Freedom!! This post will usher me safely past the first blog-o-fear. Then onward I will flow.

Come with me!

No comments: